The Saad Truth about Happiness: 8 Secrets for Leading the Good Life (hardcover) by Gad Saad
Happiness Is a Fact.
It is a scientific fact, which means we can measure it, we can assess it, and we can devise strategies to make ourselves happy and fulfilled human beings.
Or so says, Professor Gad Saad, author of the sensational national bestseller The Parasitic Mind and popular host of The Saad Truth podcast.
Professor Saad roams through the scientific studies, the wisdom of ancient philosophy and religion, and his extraordinary personal experience as a refugee from war-torn Lebanon turned academic celebrity to provide one of the most provocative, helpful, and entertaining reads you are likely to encounter.
In The Saad Truth about Happiness you’ll learn the secrets to living the good life, including:
- How to live the life you want—not necessarily the life expected of you
- Why resilience is a key to happiness
- Why your career needs to have a higher purpose than a paycheck
- How variety truly can be the spice of life
- Why marriage is so important
- How Aristotle had it right when he preached moderation
- Why you should take a hint from your dog and realise that playfulness equals happiness
Enlightening, bold, and good-humoured, The Saad Truth about Happiness is as lively, stimulating, and captivating as its author, who has become a “de facto global therapist” to an ever-growing audience of hundreds of thousands of people. Read this book and you’ll see why so many seek his counsel.
As interviewed by Maree Buscke on RCR:
In this interview, Maree speaks with Gad Saad, Professor of Marketing from Concordia University in Canada.
He has become a cultural icon with his hilarious YouTube channel, podcast, and titles as ‘The Parasitic Mind', and he spoke with Maree about his new book ‘The Saad Truth About Happiness’.